Home » , , » Whos On My Wifi 2.2.0 New Version

Whos On My Wifi 2.2.0 New Version

Whos On My Wifi 2.2.0 New Version




Description :

Your network is now people on my Wi-Fi ? If you stumbled across this site , chances are your wireless network How secure really are concerned about . You even someone you do not know your network is connected to this very minute , I might be worried .
The problem is you can not see a wireless network . You can not touch it . Without some help , and you can not know who is connected to it . But no one is on your wireless network , but you want the computers and devices that are 100 percent sure way to ...
The "trust but verify " is like saying . At this point , you are connected to your network to verify that the true value is expected to see . I first ran the software on my own machine , I know, I did not know that anyone expected it would connect . I have to admit that I was pleasantly surprised . I run WPA2 on your wireless network , and the software running in the 6 months , only 1 person I did not know that I 've connected to my network . And that without telling me about this new computer plugged directly into the wireless router that was my wife .
A DVD or BluRay disc for about the same price , you secure your network can be a piece of mind .
Download

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Welcome to Cobra Softwares - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger